Deathgrind - Grindcore
Cannibal Accident was founded to bring you oldschool grindcore with quality mosh parts.
In the beginning of the year 2007 Lenets and Kolkka were boozing in their hometown and they ended up in a local rock club.
There were several bands playing and the name of the game was grindcore. Yeah, the bands played well but something was missing. Where the hell were those delicious mosh parts that Napalm Death and S.O.D. used to have? To tell you the truth, if your mosh parts are good then your songs will be memorable.
In the end of 2011, Nailjar Records from the USA signed Cannibal Accident for a debut full length which was released in July 2012. Lunch time shall never end.
So far Cannibal Accident have these releases under their belts and in their bellies:
* Cannibal Accident CD(r) 2009 (limited to 50 copies)
* Brutalent MCD 2010 (limited to 100 copies)
* Omnivorous CD 2012 (Nailjar Records)
* Lennu 7"EP 2013 (Nailjar Records, limited to 300 copies)
* Friends Of Flesh MCD 2014 (self-financed, limited to 300 copies)
* split 7"EP with Inferia 2014 (WOL/Metallihelvetti, limited to 500 copies)
* Ritual Paprika CD 2016 (Nailjar Records, limited to 500 copies)
* Encyclopaedia Cannibalicum: Minimal Results with Maximal Efforts CD compilation 2016 (Nailjar Records, limited to 500 copies)
2007 - Lenets starts to murder drum skins as Kolkka mutilates guitar
2008 - Vesa B.D. Salonen joins C.A. as bass (player)
2010 - Heikki Raisio joins C.A. to kick ass to mouth
2011 - Kurwa Doktor "Polish gift to genital science" joins C.A. for oral duties
2012 - Salonen is replaced by Lindén
2015 - Lindén is replaced by Suodenjärvi
Cannibal Accident has shared the stage with bands like Torture Killer, Cannabis Corpse, Exhumed, Inferia, Demonical, Convulse, Misery Index, Rotting Christ etc.
Cannibal Accident ~ Live at TUSKA 2014 festival